Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reflections from these Past Weeks, December 16th

Greetings, Everyone!
I've been so consumed with the roll out of the new PointsPlus Plan, my blog entries have taken a back seat.  My apologies.

The meeting rooms have been packed with people curious and anxious to hear about the new plan.  And, I have to tell you, the vast majority think it's AWESOME.  They are enjoying the increased flexibility and opportunity to add some foods back in to their lives they felt they couldn't (or wouldn't) eat.  On the other hand, some are struggling to make the switch over to PointsPlus.  To reassure you, once you make the switch, it will become second nature, just like the former plan. Embrace it.  Live it.  You'll love it.

It just hit me.  Christmas is in less than 10 days!! AUGH!  And I haven't started Christmas shopping yet!  YIKES!  More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment