Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflections from this Past Week, January 16th

WOW!  What a week!  I have never seen weight loss numbers like I saw in the meetings last week!  We were able to celebrate many reaching 5 pound milestones, 5% celebrations, GOAL celebrations and LIFETIME celebrations!  I have amazing members who are focused and determined.  They are such an inspiration to everyone.  And I can't forget to mention all the Lifetime members who come each week and help provide insight and support to those who are working toward their goals.  The wisdom the Lifetimers share is priceless and so very much appreciated.

This past week we talked about Power Foods and how they can enhance our daily living. Power Foods
  •  keep you satisfied
  •  are the healthier foods
  •  give you more bang for your buck (i.e., lower in PointsPlus values)

I urge my members to utilize the Power Foods each day.  Personally, I find myself reaching for more Power Foods than before and notice a distinct difference in my energy levels - and I just feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment